Followers

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sunday Release DS4J October 12

Good Sunday Morning, Peeps.  Glad to see you here.  The new releases at Digistamp4Joy are fantastic this week.  Hop on over to the blog to see the new digis and get some inspiration.  Then go to the online store and get some.  I fell in love with this Mosaic Cross, so I used it for my card this week.  I colored the mosaic part with Copic markers.  The cross was colored with Wink of Stella glitter pens.  Paper is from my stash.  Bling is Want2Scrap.  The leaf flourish is part of a Silhouette file.  I also used the Silhouette Cameo to print and cut the image.  The design started out with sketch that I liked.  However, I can't enter it in the challenge because it morphed into something totally different.  I think the only thing recognizable from the sketch is the paper clip.  LOL!

 
 
 
Challenges entered:

  

6 comments:

  1. Love the mosaic cross! Super card! Thanks for sharing with Dragons Lair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, thanks to joining sister act card challenge
    Fanny sister act DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, lovely design. Thank you for sharing on this week's Artistry Challenge.
    Melissa - Vandicrafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card and colouring, thanks for joining the dragons lair design challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely lovely!! Thanks for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs for our Aloha Friday Dies and/or Punches Challenge.
    Blessings,
    Zella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, it would make a wonderful Easter card. Thank you for sharing with us at Dragons Lair Design Challenge...Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete