Followers

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Sunday Release DS4J Oct. 19

Happy Sunday peeps.  It's Team B's turn to post the Sunday Release at DS4J.  We had some interesting images to work with this week.  I chose to use the Vintage Geek Girl.   You can find the  new images here.

I had made this card base several months ago waiting for just the right image to show up.  I no longer have to push the base from side of my desk to the other.  I used the Silhouette Cameo to cut the double layer background.  I used the print and cut feature to cut the image.  Copics were used to color the image.  The butterflies are cut with a Martha Stewart butterfly punch.  The bling us from Want2Scrap.



Challenges entered:
http://sunshinemail.org/challengeblog/  AG
http://craftingattheweekend.blogspot.co.uk/ AG


 

3 comments:

  1. Really lovely, beautifully colored and a gorgeous background.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. The layered background really pops on this one. Love the teal color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute! Thanks for joining us at Sunshine Mail Foundation. Hope you join us again!

    ReplyDelete