Followers

Friday, October 10, 2014

Simply Create Too Guest Designer - Challenge #72

Hi Peeps.  I am happy and honored to be the guest designer today on Simply Create Too.  Their challenges begin on Fridays every two weeks and end on Thursday night before the new challenge starts.  Their entries can be anything creative, not just cards.  I decided to take a leap and do something other than a card or scrapbook page.  Gasp!  I put my Cameo to work overtime on  this project.  I saw a tissue box cover on another site and it sparked my interest.  I checked out Silhouette and luckily they had a file for a tissue box cover.  So, with the theme of Halloween or Mostly Orange, I looked at all my Silhouette Halloween files and Miss Kate Cuttables files to see what I could come up with.  My end product is a combination of those two company's files (Silhouette - spider web, print 'n cut witch image; Miss Kate - October, spider, cat) and Dearie Dolls - the pre-colored witch image.  The box base is Recollections black cardstock.  I used up a lot of scraps to cut the images.  The print cardstock is from Bo Bunny 6x6 Apple Cider Collection.  Spider's eyes have been in my stash for so long, I have no idea who makes them.
 

 

3 comments:

  1. You did a fantastic job on this box, Margaret. Good for you for trying something different.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the GDT spot, it's a gorgeous tissue box! I'm following your blog now.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful box. I love it.

    ReplyDelete