Followers

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Kitty With Ornament

Hey Peeps!  This is my first card as a DT member for The Crafter's Café.  I am pleased and  happy to be working with this DT.  Come on over to the challenge blog and join in the fun this week.  There is a new challenge each Wednesday.  The theme for this week is to use a die cut or punch and the sponsor is Limited Runs.  This was the first I had heard of this company.  I checked them out and was pleasantly surprised at all the cute imatges.   My image is die cut with my Cameo.  As usual, I used the print and cut  feature to cut out this adorable kitten.  I chose this image because it looks like Christmas in  my house.  With three furry critters (see their picture at the bottom of my blog) in my house, this is a common site at Christmas time.  I colored Kitty with Copic markers and added some Glossy Accent on his ribbon and nose.  I used gold and red Wink of Stella glitter pens on the ornament.  Then I ran my gold leaf pen around the outside of the image offset.  I also used the Cameo to die cut the card base from Recollections red.  The dp is from Anna Griffin.  Pearls are from Want2Scrap.  Buttons are Crate Paper chipboard and the twine is from WRMK.

 
Challenges entered:
http://hjcchallenge.blogspot.ca/ AG (Christmas)
http://pdelinkyparty.blogspot.com/ Shaped Cards
http://melonheadzfriends.blogspot.com/ Fun Folds
http://www.ttcrd.blogspot.com/ AG
http://sparklesforumchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/ Child

9 comments:

  1. Sweet! Love your card! Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
    Your project is featured in our album on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    ~Janis, PDE Linky Party owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! Love your kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Love that kitty! Thanks for playing along with us at Holly Jolly!
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great DT Inspiration Margaret for our challenge at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge blog, welcome aboard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Love the pearls on the background. Very nice. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too cute Margaret! I love that kitty image and your layout! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door. Please come play along with us again! (Hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your DT position, Nice card to start you off, Love the image, and the papers are perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is just the cutest card ever what a lovely image and the just perfect for our challenge over at “ Sparkles Christmas Challenge For a Child “ good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an adorable Christmas card!

    Thank you for participating in the MelonHeadz Friends Fun Folds Challenge!

    ReplyDelete