Followers

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

It's Party Time at The Outlawz



Come join in the fun at The Outlawz.  There will be games, a scavenger hunt, word search, word scramble and prizes, prizes, prizes.  Tell your friends about it.  Everyone is welcome to attend this party.  Each challenge group will be having their own challenges.  Seven groups, seven challenges in all plus their usual challenge for the day.  Come as you are, no need to get all dressed up.

We have an extra challenge for you this week.  In addition to the regularly scheduled Wednesday sketch challenge (which is in a different post):


there is a special party celebration sketch:
 
Here is the card I made using this sketch and the image provided by our sponsor for this challenge, DeeDee's Digis.  This wonderful set will be available today.  If you have never used DeeDee's digis, then you are missing out on a whole lot of fun.  Most of her collections have multiple digis - some colored, some for you to color.  A lot of the collections also have matching digi paper for you to print out.  There are also some freebie collections for you to try before you buy.




I used the "Fun & Festive" collection for my card.


There wasn't much for me to do in making this card.  I used the colored cake image, and the digi paper with the diamonds.  I cut the starbursts, image, small stars and banner with my Cameo and added a little bling from Want2Scrap.  The lettering is from a set of 7/16" letters from Making Memories, called Chunky Fiesta.  I have had that set of letters for almost 10 years.  I was surprised they still stuck.  The gold is from Starfoam (at least I think that is the  name of the company).  Again, it has been in my stash for a lot of years.  I have been hoarding it because it was more expensive than I usually pay for a single sheet and I really didn't have anything special to use it on.  This card is for a friend's birthday which we will celebrate tomorrow.

 

2 comments:

  1. Lots of fun celebration going on in this fabulous card design, Margaret. I hope I can find some time to join in on the party.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Marge, of course I love the bling!

    ReplyDelete