Followers

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

DS4J Challenge 101 - Anniversary

Welcome back Peeps.  I hope you are not too worn out from the month-long challenge 100th anniversary celebration to do another project for DS4J.  Wasn't challenge and blog hop fun?   I hope some of you were able to win prizes the various DT were giving.  If so, you can start using them for DS4J projects.  Anyway, time to start on the second 100.

Julie Ann is hosting this challenge with the theme of "Anniversary."  It can be any anniversary - wedding, the day you met your BFF, the date you got your first car, etc.  Use your imagination and come up with something cute.  I'd like to see it on the challenge page.

For my card, I decided to do one that simply says "Happy Anniversary."  You all know by now that I am deeply in love with my Cameo.  I used Lori Whitlock's card base "Lace" for my base.  I cut it with American Crafts cardstock.  The image is from the DigiStamps4Joy online store and is called "Owl Always Love You."  You can find it here.  After you leave me some love, hop on over to the online store and browse through the digis available.  Then when you find one that would fit the challenge, purchase it and enter the challenge.  While you don't have to use a DS4J digi, you have a great chance of winning the design team's pick for $10 worth of digis if you do.

My card:
 
I popped the image circle with foam tape.  I cut two images using my Cameo  and added some of the same flowers to the two corners inside the card.
 
Materials used:
 
American Crafts cardstock
Want2Scrap bling
Copic markers
Scrap of green cardstock
Stormy Sky distress ink
Mark's Finest Papers sentiment stamp (which I cut to fit the space)
Martha Stewart leaf punch
 

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful Anniversary creation Margaret. Love the ornate detail on the right.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete