Followers

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

The Outlawz Sketch Challenge Sept. 10

I am so happy to be back on the DT for The Outlawz Sketch Challenge.  This is my first card for that challenge after a nine-month absence due to the surgery on my leg.  I would do a happy dance but the leg won't let me just yet.  All I can say is "It's nice to be home again."  The sponsor for this month is Aurora Wings. I used this cute penguin.  The bottom layer paper is from Recollections 6x6 Festivities paper pack.  I cut the snowflake on my Cameo using American Craft Winter collection.  I had to fussy cut the penguin because my Cameo wanted to put too many cut lines in it no matter what I told it to do.  I colored him with Copic markers.  The candy cane is colored with Wink of Stella white glitter pen and red Copic markers and the bow is Pearl Pen Green.  The fur on his cap is Pearl Pen Ice White.  I added a little Glossy Accents to  his feet and beak.  The ribbon was off a spool I bought a long time ago at Michaels.  I popped the image to give it a little depth.



No comments:

Post a Comment