Followers

Monday, August 11, 2014

Word Art Wednesday Psalm 147:4

I have not entered Word Art Wednesday challenges for some time.  It is time to get back to them.  I made this card for their current challenge Anything Goes, using Psalm 147:4.  I used a combination of stars.  The large star with the sentiment is from Silhouette.   I used the print and cut feature to cut it out and then sponged the edges with Distress Ink.  The two smaller silver stars are also from Silhouette.  After I cut them, I covered them with Watermark ink and used Stampendous Silver embossing powder on them and heat set them.  The bling stars are from the dollar bin at Michaels from a couple years ago.  The card base is Express It cardstock.  The grey cardstock is Bazzill and the black is Recollections.

 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back. This card is of a wonderful design. We are always so happy when you take time to post with us.
    God Bless you,
    Carole, Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layered look of the stars! Great card!

    ReplyDelete