Followers

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Welcome Baby

I surfed through Paper Playful this morning.  I found a CAS card with the theme "baby" on CAS On Sunday.  Whenever I get asked for what style my cards are, I am at a loss to explain.  I don't do CAS usually but they are not really ornate either.  I suppose there is a word for the style, but I just say "I am a little beyond CAS."  I usually do whatever I feel moved to do.   Sometimes it's ornate, sometimes very simple.  Well, with that said, this is the card I did for the CAS Baby theme.

 
I used Recollections pink cardstock for the base and a piece of white from my scraps for the white layer.  I embossed the white with an Anna Griffin folder.  The carriage is a DS4J digi stamp that I colored with Copics.  You can find the image in the DS4J store here.  The sentiment is computer generated.   I used an SU punch to cut the corners on the sentiment panel. I also used Copics to color the bling.
 
Challenges Entered:
 

1 comment:

  1. The embossing really sets off the baby carriage! I like the pink pearls!

    ReplyDelete