Followers

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sunday Release for DS4J -8/10

Happy Sunday to you.  It's time, once again, for the Sunday release over at DigiStamps4Joy.  After you leave a comment for me,  hop on over to the online store and check out all the new stamps available this week.  Margy, Riette and Jen have been busy at the drawing board again this week.

For my card, I chose to use Riette's Flower Circle.  I resized it in my Cameo and then drew a circle around it.  I added an offset circle in a different color to make it stand out.  The sentiment is a Silhouette file but the flowers are from Flower Circle.  I added some bling which I colored with Copic markers. I also colored the image with Copic markers.  The bow is one of newer favorite dies from Sue Wilson.  It's called Lattice 3D Bow.    The card base is pre-embossed and is from Fundamentals.  I sponged Shabby Shutters Distress Ink over the embossed parts.

 

1 comment:

  1. I love this card Marge! The colors are so,soft and subtle. Your bow is a perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete