Followers

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

DS4J 98 - New

Ursula chose the theme "NEW" for this challenge at DigiStamps4Joy.  Why not hop on over to DS4J's challenge here and see some fantastic inspiration.  I used "Forest" as my background and merged "New House" into the grassy area.  You can find these digis and tons more in the online shop.  I colored it with Copics.  The card base is a 5x5 already embossed base by Fundamentals.  I chose this size because the theme is not one for OWH.    I sponged Mustard Seed Distress Ink over the raised areas.  The sentiment is computer generated.  Flowers are from Michael's dollar bin. Bling is from my stash.  Surprise, surprise, it was not clear to be colored by Copics.  It is actualy green.  I cut the banner with my new Sizzix Triplits dies. 

 

1 comment:

  1. The color combinations really work,well in his card. Nice coloring!

    ReplyDelete