Followers

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Happy Day

I've had this Bugaboo image colored for quite awhile now, so today I decided it was time to use it.  I wanted to use my new Anna Griffin embossing folder too.  At first, I didn't have any challenges in mind but after I made the card, I thought I would check Paper Playful to see if it fit any challenge.  I chose both Digi Galore and Wags 'n Whiskers to enter.  Both are Anything Goes and WnW has a DT call.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

I used Stampin' Up yellow cardstock for my base and a piece of Neenah Solar White for the embossed panel.  The image is a digi from Bugaboo.  I colored the image with Copic markers and added a little Wink of Stella brown to the centers of the flowers.  The ribbon is from Michael's.  Bling is from Want2Scrap and colored with Copic markers.  The sentiment is from Flourishes.  I punched the corners of the sentiment block with the ticket corner punch from Stampin' Up.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to print and cut the image.

 

3 comments:

  1. Very brilliant colors Marge! Love the Print and Cut feature! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. I like the colors you used!
    Thank you for joining us on the Anything Goes Challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers!
    Yolanda DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very nice and elegant looking, great colors too. Thanks for joining us at the Wags'n Whiskers challenge. Barb DT

    ReplyDelete