Followers

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Friday Freebie at DS4J

I'm a little late with this posting, but life got in the way the past few days.  This adorable duck was the Friday Freebie at DS4J.  If you missed it, you can still get it at the online store.  It is free through today (Sunday). 

I used some printed paper that I got a long time ago when I purchased my Cricut.  Since I have had the Cameo for over a year, it will give you a little idea of its age.  I have fallen in love with the new Sue Wilson dies I got from Frantic Stamper.  This one is the Filigree 3D Bow.  I used the print and cut feature on my Cameo to cut the image and then colored it with Copics.  The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday.  I used sketch #231 from OWH.


 

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are always so fun to check out! Love the new bows, really sets the cards off! Great color combo Marge!

    ReplyDelete