Followers

Sunday, July 20, 2014

DS4J Sunday Release - Cleo's Walk

Ok, so I had some time on Thursday to do a card for the Sunday Release at DS4J.  I got the card done, photographed it and tried to put it into the album on the DT page.  Facebook would not cooperate with me.  I ended up having to do a total clean up of my computer, cleared browser, cleaned out cookies, etc.  Nothing.  In frustration, I turned  the computer off and went to bed.  Lo and behold, when I tried to enter the picture this morning, it was like nothing ever happened.  Worked like a charm.  So,  here is my card.  I used Cleo's Walk from the DS4J store.  You can find it here. 

The card is quite plain but I was trying something.  In my mind, it worked much better.  I embossed the pink panel with a Anna Griffin embossing die.  The frame is cut with my Cameo.  I also used the Cameo cut and print feature to cut the image which I then colored with Copics.  The gold frame is from DCWV metallic 6x6 pad.  Bling is from Want2Scrap.  Sentiment is from Impression Obsession.



 

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you embossed the background! Nice card Marge!

    ReplyDelete