Followers

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

DS4J Challenge 97 - Black & White

Welcome Peeps.  It's time for the midway posts of this challenge at DS4J.  Pop on over and see all of the great work done by my fellow design team members.  While you are there, make sure you see the first week's entries too.  Desire is hosting this challenge.  She chose the theme of Black & White (grey okay).  I decided to use the Ring-Ring digi for my card.  Why not take a peek at the great digis that are available in the online store.  The card is an A2 size and will go in my box for Operation Write Home.

 
Materials used:
White cardstock - Recollections
Black Cardstock - Recollections
Printed cardstock - unknown
Doily - Spellbinders
Bling - Want2Scrap
Ribbon - Michaels
Hello - Silhouette image
 

2 comments:

  1. Margaret, I love this retro phone card. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black and white is striking! Love the Vintage Doily look!

    ReplyDelete