Followers

Sunday, June 1, 2014

My Favorite Things #178

I really loved the sketch today on My Favorite Things.  I wanted to make it, but I didn't have the die.  It looked a little intricate, but when Pam Tetreault said she cut one on her computer, I thought I could do the same thing.  I asked her for the dimensions and she tried to send me her file.  Unfortunately, she had upgraded the Cameo so it wouldn't open on mine.  In the meantime, I actually got one made. Here is my finished product.  I used the K & Company dp on a white layer on a blue card.  The grid is cut with Xpressit cardstock.  The stars are from a pack I bought at Michaels a couple years ago.  I cut the circles on my Cameo too.  The lettering is a pack that I have had forever.


 

1 comment:

  1. I just love your interpretation of this card base! Awesome! The palette works perfectly!

    ReplyDelete