Followers

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

God Works for the Good

I love the center step card.  I used the center step file from Cameo.  The base was cut using white cardstock.  I used the same file to cut the chevron dp from Bo Bunny 6x6 Enchanted Garden Collection.  The sentiment panel is also from the same file.  The stamp is from Our Daily Bread Designs.  Butterflies are with a Martha Stewart punch and the bling is from Want2Scrap.



Challenge entered:
Creating in Faith  Must use Scripture verse

4 comments:

  1. beautiful card Margaret, the sentiment is lovely.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Margaret, wonderful verse and fancy fold. I could not find the card entered in the 2 Cute Ink Birthday Challenge, so I'm commenting on this one. Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry. It is there now. Somehow, I managed to delete the post from my blog.

      Delete
  3. This is a breathtaking love the colors and the diagonal papers! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete