Followers

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

DS4J Challenge 95 - Shaped Card

I am the  hostess for Challenge 95 at DS4J.  I chose "use a shaped card" as the theme.  Hop on over to the challenge and see what great cards my design teamies have made.  Then create a shaped card and share it with us.

I decided to use my Silhouette to design my card. I found this cute baby girl dress and thought I would give it a try.  For the image, I used Copic markers to color the baby feet.   You can find this image in the DS4J shop online

I used Bazzill paper for the outfit.  The flower is from a scrap.  The bling is from Want2Scrap and the flowers are Prima.
 
 

 
 

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous take on your well chosen theme, Margaret xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful Margaret.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always your cards never cease to amaze! Great presentation!

    ReplyDelete