Followers

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

DS4J Challenge 94 - Flowers

It's Wednesday and time for the mid-challenge entries at DS4J.  The challenge for these two weeks is hosted by our design team member, Pam.   I am using an older digi for this  card.  It's called "I'm Sorry Fairy" and can be found in the online store here.  It is from a series of three "fairy" digis.

I cut the background with my Cameo, using Recollections cardstock from Michaels.  The digi is colored with Copics as is the flower.  The rhinestone bling is from Want2Scrap and colored with Copics.  The brad is from my stash of unknown bling.  The flower is a "Color Me Crazy" from Petaloo.  They are all white and can be chalked, inked, painted.  The die cut is a Spellbinders die.

 

3 comments:

  1. Margaret what cute and lovely card.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret...your card is simply stunning. I love the colors and that fairy is so adorable with her sad little face. Big Hugs, AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color combo and the coloring looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete