Followers

Sunday, June 29, 2014

A Second Card

It's Sunday and time for the Sunday Release at DigiStamps4Joy.  I decided to make two cards for this week's release.  Hop on over to the blog and then to the shop to see what great digis are in store for you this week.  Check out the great inspiration from my fellow DT members.  For this image, I used two separate digis called "Just Add Wings" and the "Wings" digi to make this card.    You need both images to make this complete image.  Then  I welded them in Silhouette.  I used the print and cut feature to cut the digi out.

 
I used Our Daily Bread Designs Vintage Flourish Pattern die and Christian Faith 6x6 paper collection.  The image is colored with Wink of Stella glitter pen except for the skin which is done with Copic markers.  The bow was tied using my Bow It All.  Bling is by Want2Scrap.  I popped the image with pop dots.
 
Challenges entered:
 

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Thank you for joining in on my Amusing Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layering affect Marge! The paper is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Margaret, love the colours you have used and the die is so perfect for it. Thank you for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams, hope we see you again soon...
    Love and Hugs ~ Lady Anne xx
    Dragonfly Dreams
    Anne's Paper Dream's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card, Love the background and the sweet image.
    Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image and great design!

    Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian
    Owner Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete