Followers

Saturday, May 24, 2014

The Sky's the Limit

Last night, I was looking at some of my digi stamps that I have been collecting for a long time.  I came across this adorable elephant from QKR Stampede, called Floating Away, along with the sentiment also from QKR.  It reminded me that I have a Hero Arts rubber stamp of the buildings.  My clouds file from Silhouette, some Copic markers and I was in business.  I added some Wink of Stella Silver glitter pen to the edge of the clouds to make them stand out more.  I pulled the elephant into the Silhouette mat and did a print and cut with a small offset.  I did the same thing for the sentiment.  I like the way it turned out, so I am going to make a bunch more for my OWH box.

 
I'm entering this in the following challenges:
 


 

7 comments:

  1. Adorable !!! I especially like the glittery edges on the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!!! What a perfect sentiment to go with this image!! I LOVE it!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh so fun! Love the great scene you have created. Very clever.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny! Thanks for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges. Good luck, Joanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I raved about this one when I saw it over at the Outlawz, Margaret and I love it just as much now. :-D Wearing my DT hat now, thanks so much for playing in our "Fairy Tale or Fantasy" challenge at Open-Minded Crafting Fun this time around. An elephant floating gently away on 3 balloons definitely qualifies as a fantasy. lol :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card and a great design! Thank you for sharing with us at Open Minded Crafting Fun, Amy A.,DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and sentiment ,thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete