Followers

Friday, May 16, 2014

Thank You Card for OWH

I am trying to put a full box together for Operation Write Home.  So, I am trying to make a good variety of the types of cards our heroes need to send back home.  Today I concentrated on "thank you" cards.  I was inspired by a card by Kimberly Crawford that I saw online some time ago and saved to CASE.  I made four of these.  My Cameo got quite a workout cutting the leaves and the flowers.

 
 
Materials used:
Black cardstock - Recollections
White cardstock - Neenah Solar White
Background Stamp - Hero Arts
Background Ink - Memento London Fog
Sentiment stamp - unknown
Sentiment Ink - Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler
DP - Stampin' Up
Dark pink cardstock - Stampin' Up
light pink - Recollections
Brad - unknown
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous cause, Margaret and a super card, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the work you are doing with your Silhouette! The colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete