Followers

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

New Technique

This is a new technique I learned today from Mark's Finest Papers.  It was fun and I like the finished produce.  First emboss a panel with a rather simple folder.  I used the polka dots.  Lightly rub chalk ink or distress ink over the raised dots.  Then, using another folder, emboss again.   If necessary, use more ink on the dots.  That's all there is to it.   I used one of Mark's Finest stamps from the Winter Crocus set for my image and colored it with Copic markers.  The sentiment is from the same set.  The card base is Core'dinations canvas texture, the black layers are Recollections and the white was from my scraps.  A little yellow ribbon and the card is complete.

 

3 comments:

  1. Love the yellow and black together! Really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Margaret. A great idea with the embossing. hugs, Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for double bugging with MFP Good job....Lis

    ReplyDelete