Followers

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

MFPSpeedy TV Challenge 124

It's been a long time since I entered one of the Mark's Finest Paper challenges.  I got an e-mail today that had all of the challenges in it.  I decided it was time to dig in again and started with the Monday of this week challenge.  It was Kraft and red.  I had this red die cut on my desk, just waiting to be used.  I also had just enough of the white ribbon left to make the bow.  I added Pearl Pen Ice White and a sentiment from my stash of stamped sentiments.

 
Entered in MFPS TV Challenge 124  Kraft and Red
 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you joined our challenge this week - what a nice card with a fun sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People are using a lot of craft perp for bases! Very nice Marge, I'll have to give it a try! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete