Followers

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

MFP Speedy TV Sketch with a Twist

Marks Finest Papers Monday Challenge is Speedy TV Sketch.  The Twist is to make it a thinking of you card.  I was working with patriotic papers over the weekend and they were still on my desk.  I decided to use them to make some cards for my OWH box.  I needed to make a bunch more thinking of you cards to fill up my box before I send it off.  The patterned paper is from some that I bought a few years back.  I thought I was ordering two sheets, when in fact, I ordered two packs of 25 papers each. I could paper my room with this many.  I have used it and used it.  It seems like it multiplies like the loaves and fishes.  It never seems to get used up.  The metallic stars are from Michaels, probably the same vintage as the paper.  I stamped the sentiment with a stamp from Michaels dollar bin.

 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Love the colors and stars! Thanks for sharing with us at MFP Sketch With a Twist Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very appropriate card for the Memorial Weekend and a great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along at Mark's Finest Papers Simple Salutations challenge!!
    Hugs!
    www.pammiesinkypinkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great OWH card. It will be well appreciated. Thanks for sharing with us on MFP's Sketch with a Twist. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete