Followers

Sunday, May 4, 2014

DS4J Sunday Release, May 4

Sunday and time for a new release at Digistamps4Joy online store.  Check out the DigiStamps4Joy blog to see some of the fantastic cards made by the design team for this release. 

I used dp from Huckleberry Pond 6x6 Patterns for the bottom layer.  The card base is from Recollections.  Ribbon and lace are Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I colored the bling from Want2Scrap with Copic marker BG05.  The image is colored with Copics and cut with a Spellbinders Big Scalloped Ovals LG die set.  The die cut with the sentiment is by Stampin' Up.  The sentiment is from Mulberry Wood Smile Stamp Set. 

I used Xpress It Blending Card for the digi image.  It is the first time I have used it and  am not impressed, at least not favorably.  I didn't feel the Copics blended in as well as some of the other paper I have used.

 

1 comment:

  1. Love the card and the vintage lace really sets it off!

    ReplyDelete