Followers

Sunday, May 4, 2014

DS4J Christmas Card Challenge for May

For my card, I merged the Monthly image with one I have had for awhile.  DS4J provides the image for the month.  Each time you enter, you automatically get the image for the next month. If  you want to play along, it's not too late.  All you have to do is e-mail Desire at desiref@iafrica.com This month's image is called "Time to Go."  There are two other images in this series.  You can find all of them here in the store
 
 


I merged it with this stamp.
 
 
 
And this was the end result.
 
 
 
I colored it with Copics.  I generated the sentiment on the computer and cut it with a Stampin' Up die.  The star is cut with DCWV metallic paper.  I popped the star with foam tape.

These are the other two Stamps:  King 2 - Best Foot Forward:

 
and King 3 - We're Late
 
 
 
I'm also entering this in Lady Anne's Christmas challenge here.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Love how you merged the images together! Very creative and I love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever construction to create a wonderful card. I will have to keep your idea for merging images in mind for future creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning combo of images and beautifully coloured Margaret. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of June.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete