Followers

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

DS4J Challenge #92 - Anything Goes

It's the heart of Spring so I decided to use a nice Springy looking flower arrangement for my card for this challenge at DS4J.  It's name is Anemone Corsage.  You can find it and a lot of other digis at the store.  As usual, I used the print and cut feature on my Cameo to print and cut the image.   I colored the image with Copic markers and popped it up with foam tape.  It was a little difficult to photograph this card because of the shiny paper I used for the die cut.  My friend gave me a pack of paper that had many different designs and was all shiny. It is so beautiful, that I have just hoarded it for a few years.  The time has come to start using it.  I used a new Spellbinders die called A2 Devine Eleoquence.  I added a little bow from Fynmark.  The bling is from Kaisercraft.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment