Followers

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunday Release - DS4J - April 6

It's Sunday again and time for a sneak peak at the new releases at DigiStamps4Joy.  I am using Ayanna.  You can find this digi and the rest of this week's new releases at the online store here

I colored the image with Copic markers.  The card is from a file from the Silhouette store and cut with my Cameo.  I backed the front of the card with a piece of pink Bazzill embossed cardstock.  The bling was from Want2Scrap and colored with Copic Markers to match the background.  The sentiment is left over from a decoupage set by Fynmark. 

 

4 comments:

  1. Margaret this is just gorgeous. Such a calm creation with the soft colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Margaret, beauty flows.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The combination of art and colors is exquisite! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete