Followers

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Say It With Words #1

Say It With Words is the theme for the challenge at Dream Valley Challenges.  I have been making cards using one 6x6 paper pad from Bo Bunny.  I had purchased this pad about a year and a half ago for a special project.  I used a couple sheets and it went in the stack of pads.  The other day, I came across a blog on Operation Write  Home, by Kristie Marcotte that used one pack of 6x6 paper and made at least 25 cards.  Of course, extra paper is needed for the card bases and layering.  So far, I have made 10 cards from my pack and there is enough paper to make at least that many more.  I am going to keep at it until all the cards are done and the pack is finished.  I will post a picture of all of the cards at that time. 

Here is the first card:

 
And the pack it came from:
 
 
For the card base and layers, I used Recollections Kraft paper.  The sentiment is stamped on a piece of white scrap from my stash.  I'm not sure where the stamp came from.  I've had it for a long time and don't save the packaging.
 
Stay tuned for more cards as I get them made.
 
I am entering this card in this challenge:  http://dreamvalleychallenges.blogspot.com/ (words).
 
 

1 comment:

  1. You know how I love Fall colors! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete