Followers

Thursday, April 17, 2014

One Sheet Wonder Cards

Using a 12x12 sheet of dp that I would never use in a scrapbook page, I was able to cut pieces to make eight of these One Sheet Wonder cards.  That is a bit of a misnomer because you need other paper for the card bases and trims/embellishments but all of the dp is cut from one sheet.  These I cut 5.5 inches by 3 inches. There was just a little strip of paper left, but it went into the recycle bin.  I used Stampin' Up paper for the bases, Bazzill for the trim and sentiment panel.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.  I popped the sentiment panel with foam tape.  The sentiment panel was cut with Spellbinders/Xyron die Frame 2.  I'm going to try more of the OSW cards.  There are several examples online.  I just googled it.

1 comment:

  1. Marge, what a great way to use your paper and bless someone else's day. The colors are very pretty together!

    ReplyDelete