Followers

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

DS4J Challenge 89 - Wings

Morning Peeps.  It's time for the midweek challenge post at DS4J  This challenge is hosted by Sharon.  She has asked for a project using wings. My thought was that everybody would use birds or butterflies so I wanted something different.  I used one of the stamps from the Wings of Love set and the 100 Hearts sentiment.  You can find the digis here.  I saw this sketch at My Favorite Things. and wanted to use it.  I used the Cut and Paste feature on my Cameo for the image and offset it just a tad.  I used Wink of Stella glitter pens to color the image.  The paper is from a 6.5x6.5 pad by KaiserCraft called Memories.  Cardstock is from Recollections.  Bling by Want2Scrap and colored with Copics to match the red paper.
 
  
 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice interpretation of a winged project! Very pretty shading!

    ReplyDelete