Followers

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Signs of Spring

I created this card to enter into two challenges.  One was with Stampin' Royalty who had a color challenge and the other with The Crafter's Café Challenge which was to use flowers.  Although the Stampin' Royalty used SU papers, I used papers from my stash which were close to the colors in their scheme.  The flowers are the ones I colored with Copics.  I didn't add any flower embellies, but it appears it fits the challenge.  I looked at their DT cards and I seem to fit in.    The die cuts are Spellbinders Tile Works.  I embossed the white panel with Cuttlebug Tiny Bubble embossing folder.




 

4 comments:

  1. Really like this CAS card, the muted colours show off the daffodils so well.
    Thanks for joining us at TCCCB this week.
    Nicola DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty spring card! Love it! Please come by my blog as I have nominated you for the Leibster Award.

    Hugs
    Chris B
    http://thecardphilelady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Marge! Love the colors and the presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card with gorgeous flowers, thank you so much for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this week. Good Luck.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete