Followers

Sunday, March 9, 2014

More Green

Since I no longer have to make cards for five design teams (I'm down to only one), I have had an increase in my mojo.  I  like to enter challenges. There were a few more today with green as the theme in honor of the upcoming St. Patrick's Day, next week.

 
I used:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Neenah Solor White, Recollections
Image: Inkadinkadoo
Ribbon: Michaels
Pearls: Want2Scrap
Ink: Tim Holtz Mowed Lawn Distress Ink (new inch pads)
 
Challenges entered:
http://avenue613.blogspot.com/ - AG with Irish Blessing
 

2 comments:

  1. Marge, I love the card and the saying. The pearls male for a great contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card and a fabulous Irish saying! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create this week
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete