Followers

Monday, March 24, 2014

Hugs & Kisses

Late night, early morning again.  I don't know why my body has decided it doesn't need to sleep at night.  So as not to just flip and flop in bed, I got up and decided to try a card.  I saw something similar to this online the other day.  I think it was on Facebook, but I'm not sure.  The card I used as inspiration has the name "kath 2011" on it.  I totally forgot to copy the name of the site where I found it.


I used some really old Hero Arts paper from my stash for the bottom layer.  Ribbon is from Michael's.  Brown cardstock is recollections.  Image is one of my favorite stamps from Hero Arts.  I colored it with Copics.  Bling is from Want2Scrap.  Sentiment die cut from Stampin' Up and sentiment is from My Craft Spot.


Challenges:
http://cateredcrop.com/ Spring
http://cagichallenge.blogspot.ca/ Easter/Spring
http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.com/ Flowery Springtime


 

4 comments:

  1. Margaret I love this card you have made, sometimes it is easier just to get up and do stuff as I find if I can't sleep it seems endless and especially once your mind kicks in *smile*
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's
    Christmas cards 2014
    Lets Show it off

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card with great colors and design. Thank you for joining us at the Come And Get It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty. Lovely colours. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It Challenges this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. The background stamping is gorgeous and pulls out all the details and coloring! Fantastic Marge! Love it!

    ReplyDelete