Followers

Friday, March 7, 2014

Freebie Friday March 7 at DS4J

Margy presented the DT with this serene image for this month's Freebie Friday at DS4J.  The image will be free until Sunday so hurry on over to the digi shop and download it.  Then show us what you do with it.  It can be any craft project.






 
 
I used a scrap of Basic Grey Out of Print for the bottom panel.  The tickets are from Tim Holtz.  I put them away when I bought them about a year ago and promptly forgot about them.  The image is colored with Copics.  I also colored the bling from Want2Scrap with Copics to coordinate with the dp. 

 

3 comments:

  1. lovely and fun card Margaret. Big Hugs, Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one Margaret I just got this digi and hope to get something made with it soon.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete