Followers

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

February Christmas Card for DS4J

When I saw the image for this month for the DS4J Christmas challenge, I immediately knew what I wanted to do.  It came together in a matter of minutes.  I has the embossed panel already done from another project.  The card base was also left over from another project.  All that was left was to cut a piece of Bo Bunny Rejoice cardstock and a piece of ribbon.  I added the pearls from Want2Scrap after I colored them with Copics.


I am also using this as my entry in Lady Anne's Christmas Card challenge for March.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice Marge! I like the wording section with all the different phrases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its gorgeous Margaret. Love the striped background and the embossing.
    Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of April.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete