Followers

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

DS4J Challenge #88

We are halfway through Challenge #88 at DS4J.  Annie designed this Vintage challenge.   I am not very good at doing Vintage cards, so here is my feeble attempt.  I thought a tag would be easier for my first Vintage project than a card.  I have a friend who is great at doing Vintage so she encouraged me and approved my tag every step of the way.  She said I needed a feather so I had to steal one from one of the cat toys.    I hope this meets the Vintage requirements.  I used all papers and embellies from my stash of unknown stuff.  The ribbons were colored with Copics to match the paper.  The image I used is Cosmos Corsage.  You can find it and many other fantastic digis in the online store here.



 

2 comments:

  1. Margaret this is just soooo beautiful. Just love the wonderful textures with the ribbon, etc.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is absolutely Vintage inspired! I love everything you did with it! Let's see more of these!💖

    ReplyDelete