Followers

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Daffodil for DS4J Sunday Release 3-16

Another sleepless night.  I have a feeling the waitress gave me regular coffee when I had dinner out tonight instead of decaf.  I am wired for sound and not a bit sleepy.  It is a little after 4 a.m.   I think I do my best work in the middle of the night.  LOL!

This card is for the Sunday release at DS4J.  You can find the new images, and the older one too, here.

 
 
Materials used:
Neenah Solar White Cardstock
Bazzill cardstock (yellow)
Copic Markers
Embossing folder
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Antique Linen
Ribbon from Michaels
Brad of unknown origin
Pearls from Wantw2Scrap (colored with Copic marker)
Sentiment from Sweet n Sassy Bloom & Grow stamp set
 
Challenges I'm entering with this card:
http://myshericrafts.blogspot.com/ use spring flower(s)
 
 

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Gorgeous colors!
    Thank you so much for playing along in my March wordplay saturday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Sorry you are not sleeping, but you are sure making some beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice creation ! Thanks for your participation at the Paper Creator challenge !
    xx

    ReplyDelete