Followers

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 184

Today's challenge at Tuesday Throwdown uses 2 Cute Ink images and is Anything Goes.  I chose to use an image that I've had from 2 Cute Ink for quite awhile.  It can either be a birthday card or a card to tell someone you care.


Everything I used on this card, I have had for six months to a year and even more.  I had cut several pieces of left over dp into pieces the size needed for the background layer for a card.  I don't even know where the foam stars came from any more.  Since I have been remodeling my scrap room, I have found a lot of supplies that I had forgotten I had.  I am going to try to use up a lot of them and not buy more for a long time to come.

This is my last card for the design team for Tuesday Throwdown.  I have found it necessary to resign my spot and concentrate on my recuperation from knee replacement surgery.  I will really miss the team.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card hun - just dropping by to say Hi Judith TT teamie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card. Sorry you are leaving the DT. Good luck with the knee. My DH just had his hip done but the consensus is that knees are a bit tougher to recoup from.
    Debi TT Team B
    Thatmightlookgoodonacard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete