Followers

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

DS4J Challenge 86 - Dies and/or Punches

The challenge at DigiStamps4Joy for this week is hosted by Charlene.  Her choice was to use punches and/or dies.  I used the new die I got from The Frantic Stamper, called Sunburst Card Panel.  It is a perfect size for an A2 card.  I used an adhesive cardstock with silver glitter embedded in it.  The chipboard embellie has been in my stash for ages and I decided to use it in anticipation of Spring arriving next month.  The image is from the DS4J online store, and is called Cosmos Corsage.  It is one of my favorite digis.  I seem to use is as my go-to image when I'm stumped.  I colored it with Copic markers, E13, E15, E17, and YG63.  The ribbon is from American Crafts.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret! Ah - SPRING!! How I want Spring to be here now...and your card makes me long for it even more. Beautiful colors - love how bright it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors on your card, the Sunburst Panel Die is awesome! Great job,

    ReplyDelete