Followers

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 180, One Layer

The theme for this week's Tuesday Throwdown challenge is one layer.  I find these to be the most difficult to do.  With the great digis supplied to the design team by My Grafico, it was a little easier than most of the ones I have tried to do.  I used the kangaroo and baby with the Mother's sentiment.  I think it would be a good card for Mother's Day.  As I am typing this, I realized I forgot to color in the noses.  I will do that on the original card as soon as I post this.

 
Materials Used:
My Grafico digis
Stampendous squiggly stamp
SU Garden Green ink
Copic markers
Printed with the Silhouette Cameo
Neenah White Cardstock
 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely job on your 1 layer card. Such a cute image and great coloring.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    Your DT Sister at Tuesday Throwdown
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi hun fabulous card - very good luck with your challenges xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marge, love your rendition of the saying, so perfect!

    ReplyDelete