Followers

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Outlawz Sketch Challenge 1/

It's been over a month since I was able to create a card.  In the meantime, I have had a total knee replacement of my left knee.  I have spent the past month recuperating and trying to walk first with a walker and now a combination of walker and cane.  I am glad to be able to be back and work on my computer.  I was not able to go upstairs to my craft room until a few days ago.  At this time, stairs are the biggest challenge I face.

This is the sketch for the challenge over at the Outlawz Sketch Challenge for this week.  I used a Mayzy Arts digi, Double Mates Double-sided Color Cardstock, Spellbinders stamp die and Copic markers.








 

2 comments:

  1. great card and love the sentiment hun and by the way love your blog background i love doogies xxx

    ReplyDelete