Followers

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Lady Anne's Christmas Card #2 for January

 
I colored this adorable penguin from My Grafico while I was limited to being downstairs after surgery.  I needed an image for my second card for Lady Anne's Christmas Card Club and it was just perfect.  I used my new Layer Creator to position the layers.    I used Copic markers to color the image and added some Glossy Accents to her bow, beak and feet.  The sentiment is from Stampendous.  I don't remember where the snowflakes came from.  I just found them in my stash.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Margaret, I just wanted to say that I love this cheeky little penguin he is so cute and it is lovely to have you back crafting with us again...
    Love and hugs ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's
    "Lets Show it off"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes you happy looking at her smiling face! So cute Marge!

    ReplyDelete