Followers

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Outlawz Sketch Challenge 12-18


 Only one more week until Christmas.  Where is the time going?  This ishould be my last Christmas card for this year.  Of course, if I decide to enter a challenge, I might have to make just one more.  This is the sketch over at The Outlawz Sketch Challenge for this week.  Our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps.  I chose to use the snowman with a star for my card.

 
Once more I dug into my scraps and found a piece big enough to make the background for this card.  The red is Recollections cardstock.  I embossed the shape behind the snowman with a snowflake folder.  I colored the snowman with Copics.  The corners were cut with a die and I don't remember who makes it.  I added Glossy Accents to the hat band, nose, heart and star.  I put Stickles on the corners.



 

2 comments:

  1. Your Christmas cards are so pretty! Love the little snowman!

    ReplyDelete