Followers

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

DS4J Challenge #82

The challenge for DS4J for this week is being hosted by site owner, Margy, and is an easy one - Anything Goes.  Because everybody is so busy right now, this challenge has been going since December 11th and will run through January 8, 2014.  Join in and have some fun.  Use a DS4J image and give yourself an extra chance to win a prize.  You can find the images here.

I used Cosmos Corsage for my image.  It is one of my favorites and I have used it on multiple occasions.  For this card, I used a 6x6 set that I got in 2012 during the Shop Hop.  I cut it down to size for OWH cards and went from there.  The image is colored with Copics, printed and cut with the Cameo and popped on the card. I added bling from Want2Scrap (also colored with Copics), cut the sentiment banner with a SU die and stamped it with a Hero Arts Stamp.



 

4 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Margaret. Love the fresh colouring and design.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Margaret I love this card hun, so elegant xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marge! Love this card, the colors are exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete