Followers

Sunday, December 1, 2013

DigiStamps4Joy Sunday Release, December 1

Welcome to DigiStamps4Joy weekly Release Sunday.  The digis in the store are so cute this week.   Hop on over there and have a look.  You can find the store here.  I chose to use Ms. Popup.  My mind is teeming with other designs I can make with this cutie.

 
She was a joy to color.  Inside the card will say "Happy Birthday".  I colored the stamp with Copics.  She is popped up with foam tape.  The doilies are from a Cameo file cut with American Crafts Winter collection.  I also printed and cut the digi with the Cameo.  The dp is from a 6x6 KaiserCraft Utopia collection.  The pearls are from Want2Scrap and colored with Copics to match the paper.  I printed the saying with the computer and hand cut the banner,
 

1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest card Marge! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete