Followers

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

DigiStamps4Joy Challenge #81

Challenge 81 at DS4J is being presented by our very talented DT member, Berni.  You can see her super work on her blog here.  She chose to use distressing as her theme.  I chose to use The Handyman image from DS4J store and make a birthday card for one of the men in my life.  I colored the image with Copics.  I used the blue jeans paper from Me & My Big Ideas and distressed the edges.  I also matted the image on a piece of adhesive cardstock and distressed the edges of the mat.  The sentiment is punched with a Stampin' Up punch and stamped with one of the sentiments from the Sweet Violets from Flourishes and popped it.  The buttons are Stampin' Up.  Twine is from my stash. 

 

2 comments:

  1. Such a great card for a man! I love the way you used the distressed denim with the strings and button for the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marge that is so "manly", you have mastered a card for a man! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete