Followers

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge


It is so hard to believe that it is Christmas already.  I hope you are all enjoying the holiday.

The sketch for this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge is one that I fell in love with when I saw it.  I actually used it for an earlier sketch.  (See Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown for November 20.)  I'll post it here again below. 

The sketch:

My card for the challenge:
 
The card I made for OWH a couple weeks ago.  This one is masculine. 
 

The same sketch, but totally different looks.




5 comments:

  1. Oh wow Margaret, are you back crafting after your big op? That is awesome, loving your creations. But take it easy.
    Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always Marge, your cards are inspirational! Merry Christmas to you! I feel blessed to have such a great friend and fellow crafter! Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Margaret, I love both cards and your right totally different looks from the same sketch, that is what I love about sketches and I love that you showed that versatility!

    ReplyDelete
  4. like them both Margaret,but am partial to the butterflies of course.

    ReplyDelete