Followers

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #33

It's time for the sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  Why not go over there and see the inspiration the DT have made for this challenge. 

The sketch:

My card:
 
I used some really old papers that I have had for a few years.  I'm really trying to use up my stash but it seems like it's a bottomless pit.  I can't quite get to the bottom of it.  For this card, I used a Spellbinders die to back the image.  I cut and printed the image with the Cameo and used Copics to color it.  The image is from Jen Lee over at DigiStamps4Joy online store.  It's called Misteri with Bouquet.  The sentiment is cut with a SU die. 

 

2 comments:

  1. I really love the colors used in the paper, and you did a fabulous job coloring the image. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Damask paper really gives this card and elegant look!

    ReplyDelete